We escaped the madness that is Thunder in the Glens weekend in Aviemore and headed up to Glenmore for some fresh air and a wee stroll around Loch Morlich.
Published: Thu 31 Jul 2014
A visit to One Pot Borrowed will rekindle some fond - and some not so fond memories - for diners of a particular vintage who are native to the Aviemore area!
Published: Fri 04 Jul 2014
Reynard and I ventured down to The Wild Flour on Newtonmore's Main Street for our latest outing - after I finally managed to drag himself away from in front of the TV, where he has been stationed for most of the past month watching the World Cup.
Published: Fri 23 May 2014
With Reynard and his ravenous better half foraging distant farmyards this week I took my chance, raiding their territory to find what was so good about eating out in Strathspey and Badenoch.
Published: Mon 28 Apr 2014
The Manha Spice is a new arrival on Grantown's High Street - even if the site itself is no stranger to a curryhouse in recent years.
- Roo's Leap, Aviemore
- Super Panther, Aviemore
- The Rowan Tree Country Hotel, Aviemore
- Johnny Foxes, Inverness
- Michelle Newall sings for her
supper at North Kessock Hotel1
- Get a warm fuzzy feeling at The Redcliffe
- Let's do lunch...
- Waterside's Reflexions has a lot going for it
- The Cromarty Arms, Cromarty
- Bella Italia, Inverness
- Track Of The Week: La Roux - Kiss And Not Tell
- Wednesday gig in Aviemore for Wingin It
- Review: A Century Untold
- Movie Of The Week: Dracula Untold
- Hitchcock music adds frisson to Scottish Ballet's Crucible
- Literary greats inspire Scottish Ballet
- Anger is an energy for Jo
- "...and on the spoons, Mark Radcliffe"
- Writers behind Connolly film talk Highlands
- Double bill of award-winning acts makes tracks for Inverness