Many, many years ago I worked behind the bar in The Woodshed at the Hilton Coylumbridge. We used to be really busy in the winter with skiers coming in off the hill. There were no snowboarders then - that's how long ago it was!
Published: Fri 27 Feb 2015
Valentine's Day! The day for lovers (and lovers of good food) was beckoning, so some planning was needed, as you can't have good food without good wine.
Published: Thu 29 Jan 2015
A Saturday night at 6pm towards the fag end of January and we hadn't thought to book ahead, who needs to reserve a table at this time of year in the Highlands?
- From stand-up to voiceovers, this blind comic is High Vis
- REVIEW: The Grand Tour Loch Ness
- Phil Cunningham reprises his Highlands and Islands Suite for 20th anniversary Celtic Connections concert
- Checklist for North talent at Celtic Connections
- Event of the Week: For Saturday night beats
- Join Moniack Mhor's songwriters
- Curtis Stigers brings the Sinatra songbook to Eden Court
- Event of the Week: Mercurial singers
- Roddy Woomble for Aviemore
- New festival Woodzstock's line-up