ANNA HUGHES has always loved riding her bike.
Published: Fri 09 Oct 2015
Dingwall is to host its first book festival later this week.
Published: Wed 07 Oct 2015
Waterstones' Inverness bookshop is selling a selection of books donated by publishers and bestselling authors with every penny passed on to Oxfam.
Published: Sat 03 Oct 2015
MISTRESS of murder Val McDermid will be among the writers and musicians putting their talents to good use to help save lives at a charity event at Inverness Cathedral on Friday 9th October.
Published: Wed 30 Sep 2015
YOU can get your hands on a Scottish book from the 1760s that fascinated Napoleon tomorrow (Thursday, October 1) at 11am in Inverness Library.
- Anna backpedals round Britain to promote new book
- Review: Runaway by Peter May
- Review: The Adventure Game by Keith Partridge
- Cops turned crime writers put their experience on the page
- Dan gets too close to his hero on island quest
- NAIRN BOOK FESTIVAL REVIEW: Ann Widdecombe
- Pictures from a Stornoway life
- Superstar treatment for the coveted dogs of war
- Donald S Murray's Inverness event
- Lesley is making a change for the better
- North dates for Lulu
- 'It's like a horror film...only without the film.' 13th Inverness Film Festival puts fans in the dark
- Eat, Sleep, Cycle: A Bike Ride Around the Coast of Britain
- Jo sings the praises of new home town Inverness
- Review: Rachel Sermanni at Eden Court
- New Dingwall book festival
- What Eaves feels like
- The Shires Q&A
- BettySoo at a gig near you
- REVIEW: Casting Off