INVERNESS'S new book festival, NessBookFest, has unveiled its full programme. Set to run from Thursday November 10 to Saturday 12 this year it will be held in a variety of venues across the city centre.
Published: Thu 20 Oct 2016
ONE side effect of being a crime writer, Alex Walters laughs, is that going for a walk is not just about looking at the scenery. It also means looking for a place to dump a body.
Published: Mon 17 Oct 2016
AS a published novelist, Margaret Dunlop knows when a good story is in front of her. And the story of her husband Gerald Wiener has all the elements of a great story.
Published: Mon 03 Oct 2016
IT could soon be the end of the line for a Highland survivor, the author of a new book about the rail link to the north of Scotland has warned.
Published: Fri 30 Sep 2016
ONE of Scotland's oldest books, written in Moray 570 years ago, has been rewritten for the 21st century with a launch in its home region.
- New book festival planned for Inverness
- Screen rights sold for Highland set novel
- RAF man has health taboos in his sights
- Hebridean Book Festival announces line-up
- Inverness crime tale wins top book award
- A successful writing career? Denise Mina is killing it
- Moira McPartlin's campervan book tour
- REVIEW: Culloden
- Laughs galore in Iain's island tale
- New guidebook gives the insider story
- Event of the Week: For opera addicts
- Sixties star keeps on rocking
- NessBookFest programme unveiled
- 'Carers have no idea how special they are'
- Utrecht, charming and underrated
- Basement Jaxx to headline Groove Cairngorm
- Bloodlines on SAMA win
- Black deeds on the Black Isle
- Don Paterson speaks in music again
- Q&A JR Green at Mad Hatters tonight