Moniack Mhor goes independent for 2015 with a new programme ...
Published: Mon 24 Nov 2014
INVERNESS College lecturer Archibald continues his mission to teach us that the good old days were far from free of crime and violence.
Published: Thu 20 Nov 2014
BOOK Week Scotland, the nation's celebration of literature for all ages, will see events take place across the Highlands.
Published: Fri 14 Nov 2014
BLACK Isle author Stephanie Parker McKean has used her latest novel to pay tribute to her son, US Marine Corps Major Luke Parker, who was killed in an air crash a year ago.
Published: Thu 13 Nov 2014
INVERNESS novelist Ali Smith has scooped a second major literary award in the space of two days.
- Saltire success for the north
- Inverness lawyer turns to crime
- Thriller writers reveal the books that give them the chills
- Gaelic poets recruited for WWI anthology
- Not a Booker win for Inverness authors
- Bloody Scotland net another successful year of literary crime
- New lease of life of Inverness author's final book
- Child health under microsope at Cafe Scientifique
- Island author Calum looks back at Lewis
- Inverness writer Ali Smith makes Booker shortlist for third time
- The time is right for Bella born band
- The Winking Owl, Aviemore
- Local heroes win in the Scots Trad Awards
- Netsounds Talk #11 - On the death of local music in commercial radio
- Pinewood Grill, Landmark Forest Adventure Park, Carrbridge
- Bailey and Wax will ensure a good year for comedy
- Chris Packham talk will mark RSPB group's milestone
- It's (first) panto time at Strathpeffer Pavilion
- Party time as the folk 'Oscars' come to Inverness
- Happy birthday to the Old Bridge Inn
Search for accommodation