INVERNESS College lecturer Archibald continues his mission to teach us that the good old days were far from free of crime and violence.
Published: Thu 20 Nov 2014
BOOK Week Scotland, the nation's celebration of literature for all ages, will see events take place across the Highlands.
Published: Fri 14 Nov 2014
BLACK Isle author Stephanie Parker McKean has used her latest novel to pay tribute to her son, US Marine Corps Major Luke Parker, who was killed in an air crash a year ago.
Published: Thu 13 Nov 2014
INVERNESS novelist Ali Smith has scooped a second major literary award in the space of two days.
Published: Wed 12 Nov 2014
INVERNESS writer Ali Smith and Dingwall-based publisher Sandstone Press have each collected trophies at the 2014 Saltire Society Literary Book of the Year Award in Edinburgh.
- Inverness lawyer turns to crime
- Thriller writers reveal the books that give them the chills
- Gaelic poets recruited for WWI anthology
- Not a Booker win for Inverness authors
- Bloody Scotland net another successful year of literary crime
- New lease of life of Inverness author's final book
- Child health under microsope at Cafe Scientifique
- Island author Calum looks back at Lewis
- Inverness writer Ali Smith makes Booker shortlist for third time
- Inhabiting the underworld - from a distance
- Hello Future Q&A: "All these things put together have been amazing for us"
- Bands to battle for baying Inverness crowds in annual musical bloodsport
- Track Of The Week: LENIN DEATH MASK - Born A Catholic
- Promoters Netsounds and Detour to batter each other with great tunes at Hootananny
- Kung Fu Jesus Q&A: "If I wasn't in a band I'd probably be a kung fu handyman."
- Movie Of The Week: Paddington
- Review: Bloody Scotland
- Folk club vying for top award
- His Majesty's cracks out festive favourite
- Kingussie Food on Film Festival announces 2015 line-up
Search for accommodation