L'Arche Inverness is part of an international organisation. We support adults with learning disabilities in Inverness.
At the heart of our charity we aim to create a community that cares – working with people with learning disabilities to enable them to grow and share their gifts, providing housing for 19 adults with learning disabilities and running workshops for 50 people from across the Highlands.
You too could be part of it. L'Arche creates a unique setting to volunteer. Filled with rewarding experiences you'll gain insight into social care, enjoy community life and transform lives. You can volunteer at L'Arche Inverness in a variety of ways; from working directly with people in their homes or helping out in workshops, to cooking and driving cars – it all helps make a difference.
• Deepen your understanding of adult health and social care
• Enhance your CV
• Training opportunities and regular supervision
• Volunteer and work towards a job, university, or college reference
• Learn new skills, and apply your current skills to good use in a new environment
• Gain confidence
• Take a step back and appreciate the simple delights of working with adults with learning disabilities in a close-knit team
• Make a visible impact on the lives of our service users
• Enjoy mutually transforming relationships with people with disabilities
• Become a valued member of our international community
• Create joyful moments
• Enjoy meaningful work with real pride
If you are interested in volunteering with us and making a real difference please call 01463 239615 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange a visit.
13 Drummond Crescent
Tel: 01463 239615