DAVE Clarke, Kenny Larkin and Octave One live will still play TECHnique at Inverness on Saturday, April 30 - but now in the Ironworks.
Published: Fri 05 Feb 2016
The Andy Gunn Band give a masterclass in the blues.
Published: Thu 04 Feb 2016
Bagrock phenomenon the Red Hot Chilli Pipers, acclaimed singer songwriter King Creosote and the re-formed Indie band Astrid have signed up to join the Hebridean Celtic Festival's 21st birthday party.
Published: Sat 30 Jan 2016
SOUNDS of the steppes will fill Eden Court on Sunday evening when 10-strong Mongolian ensemble AnDa Union make their Eden Court debut.
Published: Fri 29 Jan 2016
FOLK rock band Torridon will be following in the footsteps of The Beatles this weekend with their first ever headline show at Dingwall Town Hall on Saturday.
- Andy's been helped by power of healing
- Irish country stars for Keith show
- Two Door Cinema Club announced as Belladrum Friday headliners
- Michael Schenker's Temple of Rock Photo Gallery
- Groove Cairngorm finds a home
- Half a century on, Paul still has the blues
- White still shines bright after Rainbow
- Triple delight from a classical combination
- Celtic Festival has plenty of Highland Connections
- Scottish Opera tour's with Diva onboard
- Gaelic film awards to be screened live online for the first time
- A year of free shows is just the ticket for Barbara
- TECHnique moves venue
- Event of the week: True life drama
- Get out there with the Banff Mountain Film Festival
- Ballet students face a big stage in their education
- Nothing to fret about at evening of blues
- Event of the week: Folk heroes
- Waterstones' Syria appeal hits £1 million mark
- 14 new acts confirmed for HebCelt