"Bagrock" pioneers The Red Hot Chilli Pipers return to Inverness venue The Ironworks on Tuesday 29th December.
From a cameo appearance at T in the Park in 2004 with The Darkness to opening the main stage in their own right in 2014, the past ten years has seen The Red Hot Chilli Pipers become the most famous bagpipe band on the planet. The band’s achievements have reached incredible heights with their groundbreaking fusion of traditional Scottish music and rock/pop anthems.
• Gold disk for over 100,000 UK sales of their first album - Bagrock to the Masses
• Triple platinum album status for the third album and DVD - Blast Live
• Awarded twice for Best Live Act in Scotland
• Over 2 million views on YouTube of their viral cover of the Avicci track Wake Me Up
• Sell out tours, gigs and festivals in UK, USA, China, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Ukraine, Barbados, Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and India
• Winners of the BBC Prime Time talent show When Will I Be Famous and TV appearances worldwide
• A ‘Big Hearted Scotland’ nomination for their incredible work for charity worldwide
• Regular performances for A-List showbiz, sporting stars and Royalty - including Ewan McGregor, Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Alex Ferguson, Gary Player, the Scottish Rugby Team, Her Majesty the Queen and Samuel L. Jackson.
• Appearances at major national events - BBC Proms in the Park, T in the Park, The Commonwealth Games, The Bahrain Grand Prix, The Rugby World Cup, US TV Documentary during NBC coverage of The Olympic Games.
Tickets are on sale on Friday 2nd October at 10am.