ERNEST Shackleton might still be Ireland's best known Antarctic explorer, but another hero from the Emerald Isle is given his voice by actor Aidan Dooley in Inverness this weekend.
Published: Fri 27 Mar 2015
Inverness Opera Company have struck gold with their visit to the Wild West in Calamity Jane.
Published: Mon 23 Mar 2015
Doris Day fan Debbie McDonnell steps into the shoes of her idol thanks to Inverness Opera Company.
Published: Sun 22 Mar 2015
LANDLOCKED Mongolia is not the most obvious place for a qualified scuba diving instructor to go in search of adventure. Which for Ash Dykes was just part of the attraction.
Published: Fri 20 Mar 2015
CAN'T get no satisfaction? There was plenty to be had if you made it to the end of contemporary dance company Rambert's triple bill and its swaggering tribute to the Rolling Stones.
- Status update on modern love in Love 2.0
- REVIEW: Sequamur
- Stewart's comedy vehicle takes the road to Inverness
- REVIEW: Scottish Ballet's A Streetcar Named Desire
- REVIEW: Near Gone
- REVIEW: Saba Douglas Hamilton
- Fort George Chapel will be poignant setting for World War I play
- REVIEW: The Gamekeeper
- Oof! John Shuttleworth's back
- Hop aboard award-winning Streetcar
- Aidan shines the spotlight on unsung hero
- Best buddies The View back at The Ironworks
- REVIEW: Calamity Jane
- Former Moniack Mhor student returns as acclaimed author
- The Woodshed, Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel, by Aviemore
- Idlewild join the line up for HebCelt
- Ruth prepares for Costa Rican literary journey
- Bookies' favourite Ali Smith misses out of £40,000 prize
- A right royal treat in Germany
- Starstruck Debbie achieves her childhood ambition
Search for accommodation