This sublime, filthy and furious production by Birds of Paradise was anything but a drag.
Published: Fri 29 Sep 2017
The production from Birds of Paradise Theatre Company comes to Eden Court on Monday as part of Luminate - Scotland's Creative Aging Festival.
Published: Thu 21 Sep 2017
IT'S maybe too easy for us in the West to keep the horror and confusion of the situation in Syria at arms-length when it's distant news from a faraway land...
Published: Thu 07 Sep 2017
LIKE The Brahan Seer's circular adder stone which helped him foretell the future, the circle of musical life fostered by Feis Rois was there for all to see at Blas's Lauren MacColl's album launch on Tuesday.
Published: Thu 31 Aug 2017
by Margaret Chrystall FORMER Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Natalie Lowe said no the first second she was asked to join Rip It Up, the 50s dance celebration show coming to Eden Court on Tuesday, , September 5.
- REVIEW: The Railway Children
- Where there's a Will, there's a way for Stuart Mitchell
- REVIEW: The Wedding Singer
- Lucie Jones - likes a challenge
- Familiar faces return for Eden Court panto
- Baritone David loves 'best-ever' Bohème
- Jeremy Hardy's new show: this time it's (a bit more) personal
- Life with The Boy gives John Williams the last laugh
- REVIEW: Strictly Murder
- REVIEW: Mobile
- Tijuana Bibles' double dates
- Arnstadt - a German gem
- Japan adventure in Osaka and Kyoto
- Italian classics among film fans' new season
- Meet writer Mary at NessBookFest
- REVIEW: Blanche and Butch
- Runrig announce second farewell date!
- Malcolm balances his own music and his dad Jack's legacy
- Robert Softley Gale combines filth and fury for Blanche and Butch
- Robert Hicks talks the last Loopallu