Your wedding is the biggest day of your life so you want to ensure you arrive at your venue in the ultimate style, luxury and comfort.
From birthdays to weddings, Cakes Glorious Cakes can supply unique and luscious designs of wonderfully delicious cakes.
Founded in 1991 and now celebrating our 27th year, we are the leading supplier of event services in the north of Scotland.
Our names are Fiona and Donna and between us we have 60 years experience in the floristry industry.
At Boarstone Tartans, we have over 40 years' experience in supplying kilt outfits.
Ceremonies.Scot is a partnership between Bryan Begg and Louise McAllister; we plan, choreograph and co-ordinate non-religious, Humanist ceremonies throughout Scotland.
When it comes to your wedding ceremony - as with everything else for your big day - you have an abundance of choice.
Get married at The Highland Club on the shores of Loch Ness.
Come and book your wedding at the Royal British Legion in Nairn.
Where do you start when planning your wedding? A good place is the company that won the Scottish Wedding Awards - Outstanding Specialist Wedding Supplier 2016: Gordon's Cater Hire.
Looking for the perfect mother of the bride or groom wedding outfit in Inverness?
- Multi-instrumentalist Mike brings Vass talents on solo sojourn
- Fuzz-rockers Shredd-y for Tooth and Claw
- Romantic jesters at Mad Hatters for Valentine's comedy special
- Nevis Range
- Ullapool bookfest guests will be ...
- QnA: James Brown Is Annie
- REVIEW: Bloody Scotland
- Nowhere's band of brothers march on Market Bar
- Nicky Murray QnA: "I'm just doing my thing, doing what I want"
- Funbox back at Eden Court with dino-rmous new show