The Transylvania-born folk singer-songwriter, now based in Scotland, has gigs coming up in Elgin and Portmahomack.
Published: Fri 06 Jul 2018
The young trad quartet make their way north for a string of dates across the Highlands.
Published: Thu 05 Jul 2018
The Central belt artists' collaboration offered up a night bursting at the seams with aching, longing songs - and diamond-grade patter.
Published: Sat 30 Jun 2018
At their first Ironworks headliner, Inverness's Lional made the whole thing look easy.
Published: Fri 29 Jun 2018
The hard-rocking Highlanders launch debut album Fractured Ashes with gigs in Inverness and Forres this weekend.
- There's no business like Woes' business
- REVIEW: Rant 4/4 (with Fèis Rois)
- Transatlantic folk fusion ready for Highland flings
- Noah Noah very ready for Off Axis showcase
- Christian Garrick hardly Balkan at Highland hospitality
- Lucille come out swinging ahead of Tooth and Claw headliner
- Storm the Palace set to storm the Highlands with weekend shows
- REVIEW: The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
- Rab Noakes travellin' light for latest trip to Ullapool
- REVIEW: Cinder Well (with Brian Ó hEadhra and Fiona Mackenzie)
- REVIEW: Who, Me
- Lizabett Russo QnA: "I always used music as a therapy"
- Muse feature in Vue screenings
- Get animated with film fans' new season
- Tannara QnA: "There's a lot you can do with Scottish folk music"
- Teuchters' founder giving it Halde after year of laughs
- REVIEW: Aidan Moffat and RM Hubbert (with Siobhan Wilson)
- Rob Lloyd's trial of a Time Lord
- REVIEW: Lional (with Indigo Velvet and Foreign Fox)
- Devil's Queen rock through their demons