The Nairn musician comes to Eden Court, Inverness and Edderton Town Hall as part of his first ever solo tour.
Published: Fri 15 Feb 2019
Fuzzy Cumbernauld garage-rockers Shredd bring their chaotic ruckus to Inverness this Friday. Kyle Walker caught up with the band to find out what the city can expect.
Published: Thu 18 Oct 2018
FUNKSTERS James Brown Is Annie's second album is just out and it is produced by Average White Band legend Hamish Stuart - so what's the story? Barry Gordon answers Margaret Chrystall's questions below...
Published: Tue 18 Sep 2018
Tom Young talks about the punk rock trio's family values ahead of their gig at Inverness's Market Bar on Thursday night.
Published: Fri 14 Sep 2018
Inverness-based singer-songwriter Nicky Murray talks about new EP Wintermore - a release that's been a long time coming...
- Ceilidh Trail students Fèis up to Eden Court finale
- QnA with iGigs @ Inverness Highland Games bands
- Lizabett Russo QnA: "I always used music as a therapy"
- Tannara QnA: "There's a lot you can do with Scottish folk music"
- REVIEW: Aidan Moffat and RM Hubbert (with Siobhan Wilson)
- REVIEW: Lional (with Indigo Velvet and Foreign Fox)
- Devil's Queen rock through their demons
- There's no business like Woes' business
- REVIEW: Rant 4/4 (with Fèis Rois)
- Transatlantic folk fusion ready for Highland flings
- Multi-instrumentalist Mike brings Vass talents on solo sojourn
- Fuzz-rockers Shredd-y for Tooth and Claw
- Romantic jesters at Mad Hatters for Valentine's comedy special
- Nevis Range
- Ullapool bookfest guests will be ...
- QnA: James Brown Is Annie
- REVIEW: Bloody Scotland
- Nowhere's band of brothers march on Market Bar
- Nicky Murray QnA: "I'm just doing my thing, doing what I want"
- Funbox back at Eden Court with dino-rmous new show