THERE are many reasons Eden Court's production of Ellie Stewart's The Return is a must-see now.
Published: Fri 16 Feb 2018
The Argyll academy's latest production came to Eden Court last night - but what did our critic think?
Published: Mon 12 Feb 2018
Eden Court's latest in-house production - opening on Thursday - uses the famous impersonation case of Martin Guerre to tell a story of identity and humanity, the playwright explains.
Published: Fri 09 Feb 2018
MAYBE Hairspray - and its heroine Tracy Turnblad - wouldn't have seemed so special to me on a first-ever seeing if the Eden Court return hadn't coincided with the 100th anniversary of women winning the vote and all the thoughts that inspires.
Published: Thu 01 Feb 2018
A MAN who has crossed the Canadian Arctic alone by bike at -40C and below gets to hear things most of us never will.
- Calum Stewart's Tales From The North
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- REVIEW: Jay Rayner's 10 (Food) Commandments
- At a Stretch QnA: 'Why is there still hesitation when talking to kids about gay relationships?'
- Jay Rayner's taste for the stage
- REVIEW: Blanche and Butch
- Robert Softley Gale combines filth and fury for Blanche and Butch
- REVIEW: The Sky Is Safe
- REVIEW: The Seer
- Primals, You Me At Six and Fun Lovin' Criminals for Bella
- REVIEW: The Return
- REVIEW: Ballet West - Giselle
- HighlandLIT painting with words
- Ellie Stewart's new play for Eden Court has the Guerre essentials
- REVIEW: Hairspray
- On the trail of Johann Sebastian Bach - part 2
- Track by Track: Cobalt's Bourbon Nightmares
- Cobalt: What a difference a year makes...
- Little Mammoths' live return