If you weren't sure what this show was about before you entered the OneTouch theatre, then you could be grateful that Davros was there to put you right.
Published: Thu 05 Jul 2018
The Australian comedian and Doctor Who superfan brings his stage show Who, Me to Eden Court on Sunday, examining his relationship with a show he's loved for more than 20 years.
Published: Sat 05 May 2018
Showtunes, studies in sexism, and seas of gin were mixed to perfection in this delightful cabaret cocktail at Eden Court.
Published: Mon 09 Apr 2018
Jamie and Lewis Wardrop presented a curious theatre/exhibition hybrid that offered a sometimes fascinating (and often frustrating) look at the erosion of islander life.
Published: Tue 27 Mar 2018
Jamie Wardrop discusses the production - described as 'part art installation, part theatre' - about the loss of the islander way of life that he and his brother bring to the Highlands this week.
- REVIEW: Alex Salmond Unleashed
- REVIEW: Coal
- REVIEW: The Return
- REVIEW: Ballet West - Giselle
- Ellie Stewart's new play for Eden Court has the Guerre essentials
- REVIEW: Hairspray
- Wolves and Arctic wonder on Ben's Frozen Road
- Calum Stewart's Tales From The North
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- REVIEW: Who, Me
- Lizabett Russo QnA: "I always used music as a therapy"
- Muse feature in Vue screenings
- Get animated with film fans' new season
- Tannara QnA: "There's a lot you can do with Scottish folk music"
- Teuchters' founder giving it Halde after year of laughs
- REVIEW: Aidan Moffat and RM Hubbert (with Siobhan Wilson)
- Rob Lloyd's trial of a Time Lord
- REVIEW: Lional (with Indigo Velvet and Foreign Fox)
- Devil's Queen rock through their demons