THE natural storyteller's art kicks in when bestselling crime writer Peter May describes first sharing the idea for his latest book with his publishers.
Published: Fri 29 Dec 2017
Did Eden Court CREATIVE's adult "anti-panto" live up to that title? Oh no it didn't.
Published: Fri 27 Oct 2017
'The Jay Rayner we spend a warm evening at Eden Court with is by turns charming, self-deprecating, funny, and very informative.'
Published: Thu 26 Oct 2017
Co-creator and performer Melanie Jordan discusses the non-verbal LGBT love story for ages six and up ahead of its performance at Eden Court on Saturday.
Published: Fri 20 Oct 2017
Hunting for a perfect dining experience is a constant pursuit for Jay Rayner. The Observer restaurant critic, Masterchef guest judge and author has travelled across the country from his home base in London,
- REVIEW: Blanche and Butch
- Robert Softley Gale combines filth and fury for Blanche and Butch
- REVIEW: The Sky Is Safe
- REVIEW: The Seer
- 50s-mad Natalie had to say yes to Rip It Up
- REVIEW: The Railway Children
- Where there's a Will, there's a way for Stuart Mitchell
- REVIEW: The Wedding Singer
- Lucie Jones - likes a challenge
- Familiar faces return for Eden Court panto
- Award-winner Tom Allen brings debut solo tour north
- Part 2: Leeuwarden - Capital of culture 2018 and home to Marta Hari.
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- Teuchter's comedy chief on the hunt for fresh Highland hilarity
- Writer Katharine remembered
- QnA with soprano Soraya Mafi
- REVIEW 2017: Best gig of the year
- REVIEW: Lulu
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- Leeuwarden - capital of culture 2018 and home to Marta Hari.