Just 10 miles from Inverness Airport and 14 miles from the city itself, the Muthu Newton Hotel is home to one of the largest purpose-built conference centres in the area.
Set within the beautifully landscaped surrounds of The Enterprise Park, Forres, between Inverness and Aberdeen, you'll find Horizon Scotland, a unique business and innovation centre.
Recent years has seen extensive refurbishment and development at the historic Kingsmills Hotel - most significantly the Kingsmills Suite which offers 410 sq metres of design-led, air-conditioned meeting space.
In the heart of Inverness, The Ironworks is not only a fantastic venue for live music, but also a dynamic space with a variety of options to cater for all your conferencing needs.
Situated between Aberdeen and Inverness, The Alexander Graham Bell Centre for Digital Health (AGB Centre) in Elgin has been designed to bring together expertise in digital healthcare, research and business within the Moray region and across Scotland.
- Award-winner Tom Allen brings debut solo tour north
- Part 2: Leeuwarden - Capital of culture 2018 and home to Marta Hari.
- From Paris to Lewis: Peter May's new thriller
- Teuchter's comedy chief on the hunt for fresh Highland hilarity
- Writer Katharine remembered
- QnA with soprano Soraya Mafi
- REVIEW 2017: Best gig of the year
- REVIEW: Lulu
- REVIEW: The Night Before Christmas
- Leeuwarden - capital of culture 2018 and home to Marta Hari.